Friday 18 February 2011

Couple Competition Entries.


So you may have guessed that from these images I'm really loving Isometric Projection at the moment its great fun and the outcomes are really interesting. Also love how different these two are despite having the same principals for drawing them, interesting....

So the top image here is for a Poetry competition held by Seven Stories book shop in Newcastle the poem I chose is called Kinship and its by a chap called Alistair Robinson from his collection of poems Stereograms of the Dead, really happy with how this turned out.

The next image was my failed entry for the Lloyds TSB Art for Nurture competition, hence the cheesy slogan on the piece, I really enjoyed this one it was loads of fun to make but apparently both Lloyds and my tutors did not... oh well at least some peeps on my course got through! ENJOY!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment